You searched for – HSE People
I have over 10 years experience within recruitment across oil and gas, power and HSE with a background working with those from graduate level to senior executives. I now work with small-to-medium businesses, most without an internal HR department requiring assistance hiring. Just some of the skills I can provide include –
– Writing job specifications and advertisements
– Marketing of opportunities both online and offline
– Shortlisting candidates and initial telephone interviews
– Verification of applicants identity and right to work in the UK
– Organising job interviews and attending if requested
– Offer negotiations and ‘bridge-the-gap’ management
– One-on-one job-seeking coaching including CV writing, how to use job boards, interview preparation, offer negotiations and more.
The origins of the AllSafe Group can be traced to the Global Consulting Team of Royal and Sun Alliance Insurance Group plc and Aon Global Consulting from 1997, when Stephen Asbury met Neil McClure and Bill Luttman.
Twenty years on, the AllSafe Group has emerged to continue this legacy. You can learn here about some of our clients, a typical work process for HSE support, our team and our performance (as a quality assured company).
Who are Croner?
Croner has a long history operating in the compliance market. The company was founded in 1941 with the name Croner Publications Limited, in 1947 the seminal HR bible ‘The Reference Book for Employers’ was launched, 1997 saw the introduction of consultancy services, and in 2003 the product portfolio was widened further with the introduction of software and pay and benefits services.
At the heart of our company is a commitment to the health and growth of our clients. This means we’re not just a source of expert help, but also a trusted sounding board. Through the hundreds and thousands of discussions we have every year with clients, we identify trends and help future-proof their businesses with timely advice and new services.
What makes us different?
Today Croner is a world-class workplace business partner for the thousands of organisations it supports daily, through market-leading advice and services.
Paterson Affiliates are a health and safety specialist that provide health and safety solutions to organisations. Both outsourced and consultancy health, safety and fire services across the UK.
Due to health and safety legislation placing requirements on businesses, mainly the assistance of a competent person, Paterson Affiliates are able to offer you a cost effective hassle free solution through outsourcing or consultancy by working in partnership with businesses, removing the need to employ.
We assist our affiliate clients to ensure they do not find themselves liable or legally responsible in the unfortunate event that an incident occurs in the workplace resulting in legal action being taken against them by employees or Enforcing Authority.
Our outsourced services include policy and procedure advice, guidance, assessments, audits, inspections and training. We act as the official competent person providing the role of being your business health and safety competent person as required by The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
Stoke on Trent,
An independently formed consultancy with 17 years’ experience specialising in the provision of flexible Health, Safety and Welfare services to help you improve your safety culture, increase staff engagement and simplify proceduress to make a measurable and positive difference to your business.
We work with you to
– Attain or maintain statutory compliance to the Health and Safety At Work Act 1974 and OHSAS 18001
– Support Supply Chain Questionnaires/Tenders
– Enhanced risk control to reduce Insurance Premiums
– Act as your competent person
– Post Incident Risk Management and investigation
– Impact assessments following legislative change
– Prepare or update Policies, Procedures to reflect organisational need
– Risk Assessments
– Return to work support following long term absence
These are just some of the areas we can help you and your business.
We take great pride in being able to offer a continuous service for clients with the aim of building long term partnerships; allowing you to focus on growing your business in a fundamentally safe way.